What the Wenches Are Reading


It's that time again! You may not be surprised at what most of the Wenches are reading this week....


Amanda: I read The Gravedigger's Brawl by Abigail Roux. It was a great little spooky read with the endearing characters that Abi is so adept at writing. Since Iced comes out next week, I don't plan to start anything new this week. That means that I can finally give in and read Ty and Zane again. Now which one will it be? I love them all!


 Anne: I finished the Downside Ghosts series! I adore Terrible so, so much! I also finished the audiobook of A Clash of Kings. So, I'm moving right on to A Storm of Swords. As far as books go, I'm not sure where I'm going next. Iced comes out in a week, so I don't want to start a new series. I may catch up on a James Patterson I've been putting off.

Angela: Nearly finished Lionheart by Sharon Kay Penman. It seems to be taking forever but nearly there. Also reading Unholy Magic by Stacia Kane. Just started, but enjoying so far.

Barbara: Dreamfever now, hopefully Shadowfever in the next couple of days.

Beta: I'm having a terrible Fever and I love it. I'm still basically going back and forth between all the books. Barrons and Mac are da bombs and take my breath away!


Donna: Good news - I finally have something new to report! I finished Darkfever and immediately started to read Bloodfever. It's such a treat being able to start the next book right away, because it really is one really long story. I'm off this week, so I should be able to do plenty of reading, writing and get caught up on things around the house.

Katherine: I'm reading Pretty Kitty, my all time favorite Eric and Sookie fan fiction.


Kathi: Faefever, Dreamfever, and Shadowfever!!! How I love being back in the Fever world!


Margo: Dreamfever and Shadowfever (yes, again until Iced) and Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (loving the Crossfire series!).

Naomi: Shadowfever. And nothing else matters.

Veronica: Dreamfever and Shadowfever. Finally!

Zee: Finished Bared to You, and almost done with Reflected in You. Mixed feelings about both. But do love the characters, and very very emotional books. Probably going to pick up Broken by Megan Hart next. And still keep going back to Fever. It's an addiction...


So, dear followers, what are you reading this week?


Comments

  1. I missed this round, but I'm reading Dreamfever. If I keep this pace I could read Fever twice until Iced is released.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)