Let the "Fever" Love Commence!

As you probably know, dear followers, Karen Marie Moning's next adventure in the Fever World, and the first installment in Dani "Mega" O'Malley's story, Iced, releases on October 30. That is just 16 short days away! We've been looking forward to this for so long, that it's almost unbelievable that Iced Release Day is almost here!
 
Well, we at the Saucy Wenches Book Club are so excited that we are going all-Fever-all-the-time for the next two weeks. We will be exploring the five Fever books, looking at love, loss, growth, courage, choices, music, hotness, and much more. Saucy Wenches style. So please join us from Monday, October 15 through release day as we gush about one of the best book series we have ever read. With plenty of Mac & Barrons analysis for your enjoyment and ours.
 


Oh, and if you haven't read the masterpiece that is Fever yet...what are you waiting for? They are amazing.  Read them, and join us in our Goodreads group as we discuss.



What do you think about the Fever World? Are you excited about the release of Iced? Nervous about Dani's story and POV? Do you love Fever as much as we do? Mac? Barrons? Share your thoughts about Fever and Iced below!

Comments

  1. CHRISTIAN!!!!!!! I get more Christian soon!! ::Happy Dance::

    I'm excited about Dani's story and the rest of the book too, but mostly I'm excited about Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited to be returning to the Fever world!!! Barrons, Mac, V'Lane, Christian, the Dreamy Eyed Guy, Ryodan—how I have missed them all. This is one of my very favorite series!

    Gotta admit I was nervous about reading entire books written from Dani's POV, but I trust Moning, and so far the excerpts she has posted do not disappoint.

    To tantalize myself properly, I reread the Highlander series, where she began building the mythology, and am beginning my pre-release reread with Darkfever today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am so excited. I can' wait to see Christian either Anne, although I'm after Ryodan for myself. I'm also hoping V'lane escapes. I'm sure it will be one hell of a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting anxiously for Iced! I like the idea of seeing the story ,or at least part of it, from another POV. I didn't want Shadowfever to end,so now I can read on,I'm sure it will be as good as the previous books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know who will eventually be Dani's love interest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't entirely sure, but lots of us here think it will be Ryodan.. eventually. Christian may be in the running too. I guess we just won't know till we read Iced!

      Delete
    2. Don't forget about the mysterious Dancer either !

      Delete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)