Quote of the Day


Vadim parted his lips, almost surprised at the tongue. It seemed unlike Dan, somehow, to kiss him like that. He ran his hands down Dan’s face, to his shoulders, enjoyed how the muscles shifted, how the man breathed, and felt himself press into the kiss. Demanding more, much more as it struck an inner chord, somewhere down there, which reminded him of lust and greed. He shouldn’t be wanting this, but the kiss was sensuous, tender, and after all the months it was impossible to pretend he didn’t want this, this and more, because they both could have been dead, and not met here.


Special Forces: Soldiers
by Aleksandr Voinov/Vashtan and Marquesate

Comments

  1. SO freakin' hot. Special Forces is still on my TBR list. I've been putting it off, so thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. I love this quote. Glad they are your TBR. You won't regret it. I promise.

      Delete
  2. Ah! I haven't got to this part yet! But I can't wait. I love Dan and Vadim already! Very good books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are enjoying them Lisa. I love them to pieces. Vadim kind of creep up on me from wanting to kill him to backing him. Loved Dan in Soldiers. I would be interested to hear what you think once you have finished all three.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)