Quote of the Day

"It's your show, kid. You make the call."

Oh, great. Now it was all up to me. "I hate it when you do that. If you don't want to help me catch this vampire, just say so."

Wild Bill lit a cigarette, sucked in a drag so deep it nearly made me turn green, and let it out in a big, gusty sigh. "Here's the way I see it. If I say no, let's take a rain check, then Dr. Douchebag's managed to drive a little wedge between us. And every time he taps that wedge, he'll nudge us farther apart, until one day, while neither of us is looking, that tiny little crack he's made turns into a great big rift.
Or I go with you, and I see what's what, and I look that prick in the eye and try to figure out what it is he's really got cooking. Either way, babycakes, I'm screwed."

~
Snare: Channeling Morpheus 7, Jordan Castillo Price 









Comments

  1. I love this quote Amanda. I must read this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angela! Yes, you will really enjoy this series! I am sorry I resisted as long as I did.

      Delete
  2. Such a great series! I'm glad you love it so much, Amanda. I WILL do a re-read. I can't stay away from Wild Bill forever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one that I need to put on my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)