Quote of the Day



He cupped my jaw with his hand. It was warm and I didn't pull away. " And then there are the rare ones who know love, who understand it. Who freely give of themselves, demanding only a return of that love, that trust."

His faultless blue eyes never blinked, and I held my breath.

"It can be beautiful, Rachel, when there is trust and love. No one is bound. No one loses his or her will. No one becomes less. Both become more than they can be alone. But it is so rare, so beautiful when it happens."

I shivered, wondering if he was lying to me.


~ Kim Harrison, Every Which Way but Dead

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)