Wench Quote of the Day

"Still waiting on that thank-you," I cheekily said, since we'd broken the ice.

He smiled, rubbed a thumb along my jaw. "Did you know your eyes darken when you're serious? From cloudy sky to deep, dark ocean." His gaze went absent as he scanned them. his green eyes tracking across my gray-blues. "So much there. Dedication. Honor. Love."

He was skilled enough to flatter, but the depth of emotion in his eyes told me he was being sincere. My blood began to hum at the passion in his eyes, from the soft kiss he pressed to my lips.

"That'll do for thanks," I quietly said, pulling the reins on my hormones.

Blood Games
~~Chloe Neill

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)