Quotes of the Day

Source
"Shame on you, Crispin. Married how long, and you haven’t spanked your wife with a metal spatula yet?"
I’d gotten used to Ian’s assumption that everyone was as perverted as he was, so I didn’t miss a beat.
"We prefer blender beaters for our kitchen utensil kink," I said with a straight face.
Bones hid his smile behind his hand, but Ian looked intrigued.
"I haven’t tried that . . . oh, you’re lying, aren’t you?"
"Ya think?" I asked with a snort.
Ian gave a sigh of exaggerated patience and glanced at Bones.
"Being related to her through you is a real trial."

~ Jeaniene Frost, Up From The Grave

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)