Fangirl Friday: My Laminated List

What better idea for Fangirl Friday than man candy? It is a tough job, but someone has to do it. Check out below for my laminated list of my top 5 man candy. Yes I've drooled over each and everyone of these fine men.  I may have had to wipe my computer screen once or twice. Hey who is counting. It's good to keep disinfectant handy. I assure you my computer monitor is completely hygienic.

Check after the jump to see who makes my list.


Jeremy Renner

 Jeremy Renner first captured my attention in The Hurt Locker and I was pretty soon a sucker for his cocky grin and intense eyes. It wasn't long before I was actively commenting on his attractiveness to my fellow Wenches. Wench Zee, is my supporter in why Jeremy Renner is just hot, hot, hot. We have spent a few pleasant afternoons admiring his muscles, sorry, acting ability.

Number 1 on my laminated list.

I like men with guns.


Karl Urban

Karl Urban is a Kiwi of course. So that is major plus from my corner and secondly he has been in Star Trek. It doesn't get any hotter than that, does it, for a nerd fangirl?  Karl Urban gained more prominence with me since in my reading of the Cut and Run book series by Abigail Roux, I've been picturing Urban as one of the leads, Ty Grady. I think I'm attracted to cocky grins. As Urban definitely has one. I will leave the procuring of cocky grin photos to you, reader.

Ty Grady in my head.


Delicious

Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Skarsgard came on my radar a few years ago via a show called True Blood. He was promptly propelled to the top of my laminated list and has now been there for some time. What do I love about him? Brow furrows. I kid you not. I find it incredibly attractive.  I may have stared at him wistfully from afar many a time. Through the now gone Sookieverseblog, I found many talented, smart, sassy women who shared my love of all things Askars.  We were a match made in heaven.

Nice.

Nothing like a suit and tie on a man.


Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau - dare I confess, I had never heard of Nikolaj until the TV show A Game of Thrones came out, but was pretty soon hooked as Nikolaj was playing my book boyfriend, Jaime Lannister. Again, he comes across in character as very cocky, so I was sucked in within moments of him hitting my TV viewing pleasure. This top image is one of my all time favourite avatars I like to use.
My favourite Avatar



Why Mr Coster-Waldau what big hands you have.


Tyler Hoeclin

Tyler Hoechlin - I know he is a much younger man, but hey it's okay to look.  I do find it a little odd that I used to watch him as a child actor on Seventh Heaven, but he has definitely grown up on Teen Wolf.  Whether it's his chiseled jaw line, stubble or piercing eyes, it makes me weak at the knees and he is a worthy addition to my list. It may help that frequently on Teen Wolf he is shirtless!!!!!!
Drooling.


Rubbing my jaw.


So what have I discovered while deciding on my list?  That I don't mind beard burn and I have a thing for forehead furrows.

Do you have a laminated list? Can you narrow it down to just five people?

Comments

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of Tyler Hoeclin, but he's just my type!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, his eyes are so broody. Sigh. Love him.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know. He makes me go weak at the knees. It's that voice too.

      Delete
  3. Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Karl Urban, Viggo Mortenson, and Jared Padalecki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, forget Viggo; I want Robert Downey, Jr. in my #4 spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Krista. Tyler is hot alright. :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)