Quote of the Day

Declan looked back at Jess; she nodded at him and moved around to take centre stage.

"I won't take up too much of your time," she said in a loud, clear voice, "And I'm not sure if I will be as eloquent as Dec was yesterday. But the truth is, I am not the victim as some of you seem to enjoy making me out to be."


Oh, frig. Here it goes again. Did someone call a national coming out week and forget to tell me? At least they might have notified me
it was taking place on my front doorstep. I would have gone round to the back entrance.

Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)