Quote Of The Day

"It is an apology," he said, "for not believing in you...or in us. Yesterday, I thought that I'd lost you, and then we fought together," he said. "I pushed you away for fear of what our relationship would do, could do, to this House. And then we protected this House together. That is the true measure of what we could do."

He paused, then tapped a finger against the box. "This is a wish," he said quietly, "that even after four hundred years of experience, a man can be strong enough to accept the gifts he's given."

"Ethan--," I began, but he shook his head.

"I'm prepared to wait for a positive response."

"That's going to take a while."

Ethan lifted a single eyebrow, a grin lifting one corner of his mouth. "Sentinel, I am immortal."

Twice Bitten
~~Chloe Neill

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)