Quote of the Day

Ethan chuckled. "It hasn't escaped my attention, Sentinel, that you cringe every time I mention our future."
 
"I don't cringe. I only cringe when you pretend-propose." He had a penchant for going down on bended knee--and straightening a hem or helping me with a shoe. "Nobody finds that amusing."
 
"I find it excessively amusing. You do realize, don't you, that the proposal won't always be fake?"
 
I looked up at him, found there was no mistaking the earnestness in his eyes. We'd been Master and Sentinel for nearly a year, but we'd been a couple for only a handful of months. It didn't seem to matter to Ethan; he was utterly sure of me even after so little time.

Blood Games
~~Chloe Neill

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)