The List Never Seems to Get Any Shorter

As you know, we love reading! Our friends and family know that we love reading, too, making them always ready with helpful book recommendations. Which just ensures that our TBR (To-Be-Read) lists are constantly growing, no matter how many books we finish! What a wonderful problem to have!

Click through to see which books top our 2013 TBR lists, minus all of the series continuations that we won't be able to resist. Then let us know what's on your TBR list!





Olga: The Abby Sinclair series by Allison Pang, then Andrea Speed's Infected series, and Deborah Harkness's All Souls Trilogy.

Beta: Well, I am very excited to read the Downside Ghosts series and see how I'll like it! Ooh, if the Lord John Grey series counts (since I'm already reading Outlander), that's definitely on my list, and also the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.

Jaymie: I was thinking Channeling Morpheus. Haven't decided yet.

Barbara: I want to read those Jane True books by Nicole Peeler that Beta keeps quoting, as well as the Georgina Kincaid books by Richelle Mead.

Donna: Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati – it's the first book in a series a la Outlander. In fact, I heard some Outlander characters make a cameo!

Kathi: The Downside Ghosts series for me, too! Along with the Lord John Grey series. And I had forgotten about the Donati books...they sounded intriguing. Plus I've been planning to get to Deborah Harkness's All Souls Trilogy after the due date for the final book gets closer.

Merit: Oh so many: Into the Wilderness is one, The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, the Lord John Grey series by Diana Gabaldon, and Raven Girl by Audrey Niffenegger, just to name a few.

Anne: OK, I've finally made a decision. In addition to catching up on a couple of non-UF series that I've fallen behind on, the books that are burning a hole in my Nook, waiting to be read, are The Passage by Justin Cronin, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, and In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson.

Veronica: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. I've had the series for several months, and I think my goal for 2013 is to read at least the first two by the end of the year. Maybe the first three, to be caught up with the show.

Angela: I'm dying to read The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.

Amanda: Special Forces by Aleksandr Voinov, A Song of Ice and Fire, and Outlander.



What's on your 2013 TBR list, Saucy Readers? Feel free to expand our lists for us. We won't mind!

Comments

  1. I need to read the Katie Daniels series and the Chicagoland Vampires series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista, now would be a GREAT time to read Chicagoland Vampires, since House Rules releases on February 5. What perfect timing! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)