Quote of the Day

Photographer: Ed Miller. Copyright © 2013 Starz Network.
"I can see yours, too," I pointed out, turning around to face him. "I’ve been looking at your backside in breeks every day for months, but only occasionally does the sight move me to make indecent advances on your person."
His mouth twitched, undecided whether to laugh or not. Taking advantage of the indecision, I took a step forward and put my arms around his waist, firmly cupping his backside.
"Actually, it’s your kilt that makes me want to fling you to the floor and commit ravishment," I told him. "But you don’t look at all bad in your breeks."

~ Diana Gabaldon, Drums of Autumn

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)