Quote of the Day

Confusion clouded my mind for a second. Then I remembered that afternoon with him trying to burn the
embarrassment out of me with hours of dirty talk, and the color suddenly flamed in my face.

"You didn't actually mean all of those things, did you?" My mind rebelled at the thought, but there was a rapidly beating pulse in my body that treacherously hoped for the opposite.

He laughed again, low and throaty. His brow arched in sinful promise, his eyes back to pure green, and his mouth slid farther down my stomach.

"Oh, Kitten, I meant every word."

Halfway to the Grave
~~Jeaniene Frost

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)