What the Wenches Are Reading

Of the Wenches who checked in this week, only two don't have a Fever book (or two!) on their reading lists. You can tell a new Fever release is just around the corner when we're all back in the Fever world. Just three weeks, to go, Saucy Readers, and we're revisiting all of our favorite moments and scouring the first six novels for clues and tidbits we may have missed the first time (or the first five times!) around. Click through to see what else we're reading. And we hope you have a wonderful New Year, chock full of great things to read!


Amanda: With the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I am reading Burned at a snail's pace. I know with Feverborn's release coming up in a few weeks, it's time to pick up the pace!  

Angela: I finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson. I just love this series and so glad I gave it go this year. First book for 2016 is going to be The Martian by Andy Weir as a buddy read with my BFF!

Anne: I was in Florida with my in-laws all week, so I didn't get much reading down. This Chicagoan was spending as much time as possible outside! But, I DID read Part & Parcel by Abi Roux. I LOVED IT! I laughed, I cried, I had all of the feelings. After that, I went back to Shadowfever. And, since we drove, my husband and I listened to Sorcerer's Stone on our drive. And, a little bit of Chamber of Secrets too.

Barb: I'm still reading Iced, and because I needed just one book to have read 60 in 2015, I just picked up the latest Alessandra Torre, Hollywood Dirt. I'm not very far along but I expect to finish it by Thursday, because round numbers make me happy. Happy New Year, Saucy Readers!

Care: Part & Parcel!! Also, Star Wars VII, but Part & Parcel!! It's been a slow reading week, what with the holidays and traveling, but I've managed to get my reread in and I'm STOKED to have been able to!!

Kathi: I also spent this week at my in-laws', but mostly indoors because it was cold outside! Completely consumed by my Fever series reread, I devoured Dreamfever and immediately began Shadowfever. Which is one of my favorite books of all time, so I reallyreallyreally need to get back to it right now!

Merit: I’ve reread Dreamfever and now I’m halfway through Shadowfever. What can I say about the series that hasn’t already been said? Now, that I’ve read Iced and Burned, I look at some things and story lines differently. Just one example: Christian McKeltar's story looks incomplete at the end of Shadowfever, but after reading the next two books, and rereading the first five, I see his story/journey in a different light. I’m waiting eagerly and impatiently for Feverborn.

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)