Quote of the Day

Somehow...I caught the arm of my purse on the door handle and half the contents flew across the backseat and into Obama’s lap. Pens, lipstick, and possibly a tampon. He may have jumped, slightly, before giving me a subtly ironic look as he helped pick up my belongings now strewn across the floor of the car. This pales in comparison to the time just a few months later when I made the poor choice of jumping over a literal hurdle at a campaign event, splitting my pants down the middle. I landed in a media report after Obama made an offhand comment that my pants looked “pretty X-rated.”

~ Jen Psaki, Say More

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)