Quote of the Day

“You are your mother’s daughter,” my father said, with not a little pride in it.

“As if the thirty-eight hours of labor didn’t prove it,” my mother said with a smile.

“I recall them well,” my father said flatly. “You were ... very angry.”

“Was it the cursing that tipped you off?”

“And the throwing of many objects,” he said, counting them off on his hands. “And challenging an Apex shifter to a knife fight. And accusing your sister of being a Russian spy. And promising to stake the doctor if you didn’t get drugs.”

“Nonsense. I was a paragon of patience and gentility.”

~ Chloe Neill, Wild Hunger

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)