What the Wenches Are Reading




Click through to see what we're reading this week. 





Anne: Again, I'm not reading much. I can't find anything that grabs me. But, my audiobook, Final Girls, is great! Though, I can't tell if I've just read too many mysteries. I'm suspicious of everyone except the person the author is pointing us towards. 

Barb: I finished the fifth Shadowlands book, and I think it's time to take a break. I feel like it's easy to get burned out on that kind of book and I really want to keep being awed by them. So, I have absolutely no idea what I'll be reading next and am open to suggestions. I am also rewatching the full run of Game of Thrones with my husband. I got through four seasons when they first aired, but I was so disturbed by The Mountain and the Viper that I had nightmares afterward. That has never happened to me before because of entertainment, so I've been following along in online recaps ever since. I'm really enjoying the show this time through, knowing what's coming, seeing the clues and being in on the jokes. I'll probably close my eyes when we get to that scene again. 

Kathi: I finally had to finish A Court of Mist and Fury *dreamy sigh* and move on to A Court of Wings and Ruin. I remember this book as mostly battles, but as I reread, I recall that there’s also mystery and adventure to this book, new realms and characters introduced, and much intrigue leading up to the war. So I’m in no hurry to run out of book before A Court of Frost and Starlight releases on May 1. Look for a post soon about why Wench Merit and I love this series so much! On TV, I discovered The Terror and Howard’s End, binged season one of The Good Place, and started new seasons of Westworld and The Expanse

Merit: I've read Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This one is the 2nd installment in the Dark Elements trilogy. Reading was delightful and captivating and I'm ready for the last book. 

Zee: I just started work so between that and traffic barely have time for anything. I have been carrying around my kindle for whenever I get some free time. But have instead been reading Agatha Christie at work. That woman's mind when it came to mysteries is unparalleled. Endless Night was how I started my week at work lol. And now rereading one of my faves, Appointment With Death.

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)