Quote of the Day

"Now," Rhea whispered, "do you remember how I taught you to call on your power?"

I did, of course, but I had a question. "Yeah, but aren't my talents the exact opposite of what we need here?"

Frown lines formed on her forehead. "What do you mean?"

"Chthonic powers are mostly about death and destruction."

Adam's eyes popped open. I felt his gaze on me even as I continued to look at his aunt for explanation.

She shook her head emphatically. "On the contrary, my dear. Your Chthonic powers also give you an immense capacity for healing."

"But how do I access that? Before I had to tap into the pit of rage inside me to use them."

She smiled. "For healing, you tap into the deep well of love you try to keep hidden."

Green-Eyed Demon
~~Jaye Wells

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)