Quote of the Day

"I did not," he said. "What d‘ye take me for, Sassenach?"
"A Scot," I said. "Sex fiends, the lot of you. Or so one would think, listening to all the talk around here." I gave Farquard Campbell a hard look, but he had turned his back, engrossed in conversation.
Jamie regarded me thoughtfully, scratching the corner of his jaw.
"Sex fiends?"
"You know what I mean."
"Oh, aye, I do. I‘m only wondering – is that an insult, would ye say, or a compliment?"
I opened my mouth, then paused. I gave him back the thoughtful look.
"If the shoe fits," I said, "wear it."


~ Diana Gabaldon, The Fiery Cross

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)