Quote of the Day

"Of all the horrible things I've done to you," she was saying, "I think this is the worst. I came here because I wanted to disappear. Because I was ashamed of myself and I thought if I told you how I felt--if I just let you know--you would help erase me, too."

He thought of Violet fading as she had, and slowly, ever so slowly, he leaned his head against hers. "No, you didn't think that."

She huffed. "Yes, I did."

"No." Sebastian leaned down to her, until his lips were near her ear. "You came to me because I know you better than anyone else. Because you needed someone to tell you that you matter."

She stopped breathing.

"Because even though you've been invisible to the entire world," he said, "I have always seen you."

The Countess Conspiracy
~~Courtney Milan

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)