Quote of the Day

Got something you want to say, Rainbow Girl?

I knew what he wanted. What he always wants from me: to know that I'm aware and I'm choosing and I'm one hundred percent committed, to him, to life, to myself, to the moment, which doesn't sound like so much but it's a damn tall order. And he wants his name in that sentence somewhere. 

I tossed my head and shot him a savage look. Fuck me, Jericho Barrons. You're my world, I didn't add. At least I hope I didn't. I let my lids flutter at the end, half closed, shielding my heart. 


~ Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning



Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)