What The Wenches Are Reading

“I love books, by the way, way more than movies. Movies tell you what to think. A good book lets you choose a few thoughts for yourself. Movies show you the pink house. A good book tells you there's a pink house and lets you paint some of the finishing touches, maybe choose the roof style,park your own car out front. My imagination has always topped anything a movie could come up with. Case in point, those darned Harry Potter movies. That was so not what that part-Veela-chick, Fleur Delacour, looked like.”

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning



Amanda: I'm about 55% through Faefever, and I just read a scene that I had forgotten about...don't want to spoil anything, so I can only say that Barrons was JEALOUS!! But he played it off/outright lied and acted like he wasn't. And she believed it. Those two. smh

Angela: This week I read Unsticky by Sarra Manning. It was okay. I liked her book You Don't Have to Say You Love Me a lot more. Now I've started reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium #3) by Stieg Larsson. Can't wait to see what is in store or Lisbeth Salander next!

Barb: I finished Shadowfever, and it was every bit a spectacular as I remember. I then read November 9, the latest release from Colleen Hoover, which was wonderful. Look for a review soon. Next, I'm heading back to Dublin and Iced

Care: This past week, Dreamspinner Press did a giveaway of a whole bunch of books. As a result, I've read a lot of freebies! First, Guarding January, then I picked up Professional Distance, and then back to freebies with The British Devil. It's, apparently, been a busy week!

Kathi: I'm on the home stretch with 11/22/63, and OMG THIS BOOK!! I. Am. Dying. As I was texting Angela at 1 AM this morning, I NEED to ignore everything around me until I'm done, but unfortunately the world is NOT listening to me. Long plane flight tomorrow, and I hope to finally read to my heart's content. (But in the meantime, Angela, thank you verra dadgum much for the angst I'm dealing with right now. And I mean that in the verra best possible way...)

Merit: I know I’m late to the party, only last week I joined the festivities and read Darkfever. This week I’m reading Bloodfever.  A long time passed since I read the series. Such an amazing journey. I love every minute inside the Fever world.

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)