Quote of the Day

www.fanpop.com
Sansa lowered her head.  "The blood frightened me."

"The blood is the seal of your womanhood.  Lady Catelyn might have prepared you.  You've had your first flowering, no more."

Sansa had never felt less flowery.  "My lady mother told me, but I...I thought it would be different."

"Different how?"

"I don't know.  Less...less messy, and more magical."

Queen Cersei laughed.  "Wait until you birth a child, Sansa.  A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic often turn out to be the messiest of all."  

~George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)