What the Wenches Are Reading

Amanda: I started Caught Running by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux. I'm not too far into it, but it's got me hooked.

Anne: I finished The Hobbit this week and breezed through Matchless by Gregory Maguire. It's a nice little spin on the Little Match Girl story. I am also about ten chapters into A Feast for Crows. Lots of Jamie, which I like. But, also lots of Cersei, which I don't. Not sure what book I'm going to move on to now. Maybe I'll go back to Ty & Zane.

Angela: Too busy cross stitching for Christmas to really read much. I've read around 10 pages only of The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Bring on Boxing Day (26th December) when things will calm down again and I can get into this book.

Barbara: I finished Dragonfly in Amber and raced through the first third of Voyager, the second and third books in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Now that I am in a place where my heart can once again reside inside my chest, I'm reading at a much slower pace.

Beta: You guys are probably not going to believe me, but since last week I've finished Dragonfly in Amber and almost finished Voyager, so by the time you read this I'll be done with that and started on Drums of Autumn, Diana Gabaldon's 4th book in the Outlander series. But since Christmas is just around the corner, I won't be reading that one as fast as the others. Dayumn, I love these books SO much!

Donna: I haven't had a chance to read anything but emails this week. I'm getting a little freaked out because I only have two days off work between now and Christmas.

Katherine: I am switching back and forth between Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood) and Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress) to see which series I am going to re-read first. BDB is winning.

Kathi: I'm about 75% of the way through Justin Cronin's The Twelve. I'd be done if I could resist rereading parts of Voyager every night, but that's hard to do while Barb and Beta are sharing their sobbing and suffering and rejoicing in such vivid detail as they read it for the first time. I'm looking forward to heading back into the Outlander world full time next week.

Merit: I'm reading Love is Mortal by Caroline Hanson. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, way more than I thought I would. This is the 3rd and final book of the Valerie Dearborn story, and so far the best of the 3 (in my opinion).

Olga: Going through Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews very slowly. Taking my time with it, between interviewing for a new job and decorating for Christmas.

Shau: I started the first book in the Kara Gillian Series, so we'll see how it goes.

Veronica: Still reading Channeling Morpheus by Jordan Castillo Price.

Zee: Haven't cracked open a single book this week. Just haven't had the time!!

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)